Re: Welcome Suzanne:

Hi Suzanne!  It's great to have another Who Rottweiler
on the list.  I usually act more like a man than a
woman, such as loving The Who instead of some
bubblegum girly group, liking to drink beer and play
pool, and even sitting like a man (at least before I
got my leg broken), but since I became a serious Who
freak in late 2000 (after liking them since late '93),
I've discovered that maybe I'm not so gender-atypical
after all.  I've found that we female fans tend to
process the band in different ways because of our
gender, and relate and react to them, the music, and
other things in Whodom in ways that most men would
never even consider, or that a typical male fan might
consider anathema.  I'm also a younger fan (be 24 in
December; eerily enough I was supposed to have been
born one day after the Cincinnati Eleven died but was
born two weeks late instead), and have found that as a
younger fan I also tend to process some aspects of the
band and their music differently.  Anyway, welcome to
the camp.

=====
Anna U. Mormack
Welcome to My World: