Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V10 #315

Not quite sure how to participate in the Who List stuff, but wanted to say
"Greetings from a newbie in North Carolina."  I've been reading all the
posts for about three weeks now and am beginning to have a picture of "Who's
Who".  Anyway, I wanted to interject,  What is this world coming to?  Anyone
hear the insanely disappointing remix of "Behind Blue Eyes" by Limp Biscuit!
Oh mannnnnnn . . Maybe yall can each give me a sentence or two  bio so I can
create some more complete pictures here of who is who and we can chat more
knowledgably about our common denominator, the Who.  Back at ya.