a bit testy about Petty?

> > You need to listen to the She's The One soundtrack
>
> Mc:
>
> Yes, I heard it the day it came out. OK? It's in my
> collection about 2 yards from where I'm sitting.

Man, you are extremely testy these days.  Time for a mild sedative.  Thank you for Echo, however.  I was infuriated at myself for not remembering, so I went on kazaa and looked it up.  My favorite somg on that album is (again forgot the actual name, but it has "I changed the name of this town" in it).  Pretty edgy as Petty goes.  Somewhat a departure for him.

Mc