Another day in Who-ville

	>From: Oust_the_pretender
>
>No, I'd hang somewhere and party some more after the show. I mean, if that's OK.

Oh, Come on!

>> You'll pass on sharing the experience, what ever it may be, with the rest of
>>us?
>
>Have you been taking guilt lessons from my mother? Not doing that would be the hardest part.

So, give in.
Have some fun.
It's just words.
I'm not going to let a decision (bad or good) keep me from seeing Pete, Roger, Zak, and a far weaker bassist than John present new "Who" music live.

>Weeeellll...you know, I HAVE been known to be a bit political...

Ya think??

>>A formal protest, if you will.
>
>Because I'm involved in higher issues at present. Like saving the country from the money-
>mongers' greed, complete disregard for the citizens and total lack of remorse.

But you'll protest none the same by not entering the venue.
How 'bout this....

Enter the venue with us, to share the moment, and carry a sign that reads,...
"It's not The Who, but what's a Who-fan to do?"

And, on the back, put...

"Entering under protest!"

>>Roger's voice isn't
>>what it was.
>
>Not nearly.
>
>> But, it's still quite good. Damn good, if I may say so.
>
>(mumble mumble)

Yeah, I hear ya.  It's rough.

>You can say what you want about Daltrey, but his voice diminished even between 2000 and 2002.

Really?  I thought he sounded stronger in 2002, to my surprise.

>I love the guy, but you can't scream like that forever. No one can. He made it a lot longer than >anyone else.

Yealp.

>And you know me better than to think I could give a monkey's about the jumping or the
>windmilling.

Just being careful to depict the whole picture.

>Leave a beautiful statement.

I'm of the same feelings.
But, Pete and Roger aren't.
So.....