Re: Another day in Who-ville

In a message dated 10/6/2003 1:21:43 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Kevin.ONeal@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
>You can say what you want about Daltrey, but his voice diminished even
between 2000 and 2002.

Really?  I thought he sounded stronger in 2002, to my surprise.
I agree, Kevin.  But it may depend on the show. (should I have use a semi
colon there or something? Alan and Scott-help!)  Blues to the Bush "The Real Me"
was way worse than at the RAH show. (1999-end of 2000 tour).  Voices are
subject to many things.

I think Roger had more of an even keel on the 2002 tour even though he wasn't
the 1971 Roger by any means.

Jon in Mi.