DVD "volume one" idea

"the who Live" volume 1: 1966-1982:

disc 1:

- Live at tanglewood. 1970
- "popside" 1966
- "made in england" footage 1966  (yes schrade.....I know......)
- forest hills tennis stadium footage 1971  (does exist although its in bad
quality)
- recording "bucket T" 1966
- "the seeker" promo  (a personal favorite of mine that should be included in
ANY who DVD)

disc 2:

- Live at charlton athletic football grounds. 1974
- pete townshend "2nd house" interview 1974
- cow palace footage 1973  (to put it bluntly, its not exactly a great video
boot in all but the "historical" portions should be part of this section.
maybe the home movie footage pete talked about he got of keith looking up the
next day and saying "heelp"?....)
- stockholm 1971 footage  (does exist!)
- "top of the pops" 1973  (the entire performance that had them banned from
the show!)

disc 3:

- Live at the pontiac stadium, detroit. 1975
- Live at the richfield coliseum. cleveland 1975
- "won't get fooled again", "relay", "Long Live rock" promos  (I think these
were on "top of the pops" or the "old grey whistle test")
- "relay" (from "russell harty plus")

disc 4:

- Live at the international amphitheater. chicago 1979
- rehearsal footage and interviews 1979  (outtakes from the lost "who are
you?" documentary and maybe other stuff that we don't know about)
- new interviews with roger daltrey and some of the survivors from the
cincinnati tragedy as well as additional archival footage  (I figured it might
be
interesting and could be a good tribute to those who lost their lives that
night. and since it happened in 1979, and the chicago concert was during that
tour,
its included on this disc)

disc 5:

- Live at the essen grughalle, essen, germany. 1981 ("rockpalast")
- essen rehearsal footage 1981  (does exist although in very bad quality from
what I hear)
- "face dances" promo  (couple of videos from the album, backstage and
concert footage, footage from the exhibition of the album cover)

disc 6:

- Live at the Jack murphy stadium. san diego 1982
- shea stadium footage 1982  (including footage of pete driving to the gig
and expressing his uneasiness about playing there.  footage appeared in a BBC
special)
- "the who rocks america": Live at the maple Leaf gardens. toronto 1982
- 1982 press conference footage
- 1982 MTV interview
- "eminence front" promo  (the full length video)
**easter egg! (post-toronto footage) (when it aired on pay per view, they
spoke to the who after the show and the footage does exist)