Happy Thanksgiving to all-a y'all

Wow.  What a year this has been, eh?  I love Thanksgiving.  It's the only
holiday that has real meaning to me.  To be thankful is to be powerful.  (I'm
powerful?) I tell my kids this with the hope that they will not become part of a
thankless generation.

Here's my sappy list of things that I am thankful for this year:

1. Although Pete made a bad move and went through hell as a result, he proved
to me that he is what he says he is, a man that cares about the plight of
frail, damaged and helpless others.  He didn't just sit back and stay
comfortable. God bless him.

2. This list.  A place to process and let out our thoughts and feelings. A
place to gather and share information that I would otherwise never be able to.
I have learned so much here.  I always get a good laugh while I am at it too.
I'm thankful for every one of you. <sniff> And let's give our leader and "big
toe" Paul a nice round of applause!  (sorry).

3.  The Who is "back in the studio"!!

4.  None of us died.  Right?  At least I know that Lew didn't now. Hi Lew! ~

5.  ~

6.  My wonderful kids.  I thought they would make me old, but quite the
opposite has happened.  Because of my son, I am finally learning the drums instead
of just the steering wheel.  Scott, you should have some (kids that is) while
you're still able. Right Kevin?   I bet you wouldn't take a billion dollars
for your little sprog. Is Sinead married?

7.  My beautiful, loving, never a dull moment to say the least, happy, and
*drug free* wife after 9 years.  Ok, she just left the room.  I got a nice eye
roll as she saw me type that she thought I was sexy in last night's post.

8. I got to meet and talk with Irish Jack and Douglar Butler.

9.  I got to see Scott's band play live in my town!

10.  I'll get more than just a turkey pot pie this year.

Come out of lurk you lurkers and join in.  How many of us are there anyhow?

Jon in Mi.