What they think

In a message dated 11/26/2003 9:47:19 AM Eastern Standard Time,
sschrade@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Is it just me?  Don't others on this list hang out with people who are
seriously into music, bands, etc.?  I can't be the only one who finds
himself out with friends, drinking beers, discussing music & bands, push-
ing the Who agenda, dishing out Who propaganda.
Scott:

You're not. Everyone I know is so sick of The Who coming out of me.  (Well,
at least I think they are-no one has actually said it.)  All my friends and
family are constantly abreast of every Who situation and my coworkers know you
all by name on this list. Some find it interesting. Some may be tired of it. My
wife just thinks I'm real sexy.

Anyhow, I have a bit of a musical family with some connections and they dig
music anyhow.  One of my nephews is a hired gun on keyboards and is currently
filling in on Jane's Addiction's European tour. (The guitar player just married
Carmen Electra and Kris was at the wedding and sent me some pics.  I asked if
he minded following Dennis Rodman.) He was recently touring as the musical
director in this new band called "Kenna" and I told him to tell those guys to
listen to some WHO on the bus to get an idea of how to grab folks by the throat
and get noticed.

I'm a fellow Who propaganda machine and fearless defender.

Jon in Mi.