Re: Who done it?

I wrote and incomplete:
>>I think Pete has gone back on his word, and has changed
>>his opinion on issues.

Kevin followed with an appropriately puzzled:

>Uh...oh.
>;-)

I didn't get to complete this thought.   What I meant to say is
that I don't think Pete's craftiness in this case is deceitful.   Sure
he has gone back on his word, and changed his opinion on
many issues over the years, but I don't think there is any truth
to the statement, "it's true to all my friends that I habitually lie,
I just bring them down."   I think it's more like *habitually crafty.*

Joe in Philly