Re: Who done it?

> BTW, Sowwy.

Too late.  F-you.  Ha!  Just kidding!  If I had a dime for every time
someone has given me a "Fuck you!"...........man oh man, I'd have about
$2.30.

> I still stand by what I said and feel like it needed to be said.

What?!  ;-)

> But, I think you know that although I was throwing out a *fuck you*
> right in your direction...... it wasn't a  FUCK *YOU*!!!

I understand.  You're more than welcome to disagree & yell at me when-
ever you want.  Discussion & debate is what I'm after.  Knowledge &
viewpoints.  If I have to suffer an occasional curse-filled berating,
then so be it.

Fuck you, Kevin.  (Man, that feels good.)

> Cool?

Way cool.

"Is It In My Head?" is brilliant!

- SCHRADE in Akron