Re: Ped Discussion

Unfortunately I don't have the time to look up this reference. Perhaps someone else here might be able to do it?

Unfortunately it appears that, in addition to the bad reputation that Townshend takes out of this, his grandmother will forever be tagged as a child molestor.

Kane

From: Keithjmoon70@xxxxxxx
To: thewho@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Ped Discussion
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 11:35:41 EST

In a message dated 11/11/2003 11:07:21 AM Eastern Standard Time,
rosebud905@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
>>As I recall, Pete said he may have been abused by a MALE FRIEND
of his grandmother.

>That's the first I've heard of that. What's the source?

Townshend's statements on the matter.  They might be archived at
PeteTownshendisInnocent.com.

I've never heard this either.

Jon in Mi.

Frustrated with dial-up? Get high-speed for as low as $26.95. https://broadband.msn.com (Prices may vary by service area.)