Ped Discussion

	>From: "Citizen Kane"
	>Subject: Ped Discussion
	>
	>>>As I recall, Pete said he may have been abused by a MALE FRIEND
>>>of his grandmother.

	>>That's the first I've heard of that. What's the source?

>Townshend's statements on the matter. They might be archived at PeteTownshendisInnocent.com.

The only statement on the matter that I find is Pete's statement to the press where he says "I believe I was sexually abused between the age of five and six and a half when in the care of my maternal grandmother who was mentally ill at the time.

If that doesn't imply it was his grandmother, I don't know what does.
Show us this "MALE FRIEND" statement, please.

Kevin in VT