Phoenix House? or Survivors?

In a message dated 11/7/2003 7:37:42 AM Pacific Standard Time,
Kevin.ONeal@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<And, to clarify (*again*) my "scary" venture to the Phoenix House....that
was to <gain understanding of the perspective of victims and why they were so
upset with <Pete.
<I had to side with victims and their feelings.  I think that's only fair.
Or, should I <be admonished further for that.  Jeff House seems to feel I was
down right scary.

Kevin,

Funny you should bring this up.  *I* need more clarification.  The Phoenix
House (for drug/alcohol rehab) is not the same as Phoenix Survivors (for victims
of child abuse).  That is an extremely important point if you are trying to
better understand the victims of child abuse (Phoenix SURVIVORS),  and not
drug/alcohol recovery (Phoenix HOUSE) which isn't even applicable to Pete in the
context of what we have been discussing, pedophilia.

So, even if you did talk to someone when you were there, what truth did you
think you were going to get at being there?  Or did you simply not realize that
Phoenix House is different then Phoenix Survivors?

I never understood what you really actually accomplished.  I DO understand
what you tried to accomplish.  I am curious if you did ever actually end up
talking to anyone that gave you any insight into Pete and other victims of child
abuse at the Phoenix House?

Jo