Re: Can we see the innocence of Jimi Hendrix? (no Jimi Hendrix)

In a message dated 11/5/2003 10:26:43 AM Pacific Standard Time,
sschrade@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<I would have still wanted an apology.  As I've stated, no kind of research
<is an excuse to give $5.00 to people who arrange for babies to get fucked.
<It was stupid & wrong.  And it was against everything he claimed to be
<fighting.  It was an embarrassment to his image & to The Who's legacy.

Scott,

Fuck you for saying that.  That is the biggest heap of bullshit I have ever
heard.

Kevin,

Is that too wishy washy?  <flipping Kevin the bird>

Jo