Thanks to Mark and Scott/Other Stuff/Under The Radar/Smithereens

I've been neglecting the list lately...I read it daily, but I haven't put in my 11 cents worth (see HOMICIDE) lately.First of all, I want to thank Mark for a nice email a while back when we had a plant explosion in Kinston.  It was nice to know that people still give a shit about other human beings.Also, Scott sent me a copy of his bands' CD (which is great), and a cool WHO boot.  I don't believe that I've thanked him yet, so thanks.Also, my band (Third Of Never, www.thirdofnever.com) finished it's debut CD and we've been hawking it all around, getting one song on the ShutEye Records compilation, which also features Midnight Oil and Peter Buck.  Just wanted to warn everybody that I'll be shamelessly promoting it ad naseum for some time to come.And finally, the Smithereens have been playing Behind Blue Eyes at their shows.  I think we should all go out and buy their latest CD GOD SAVE THE SMITHEREENS as a thank you, and email Pat Dinizio (patdinizio@patdinzio.com) and tell him that we appreciate it.Jon

Jon Dawsonwww.thirdofnever.com