A profanity drenched tirade

WARNING: The following is a mean-sprited tirade
directed at my musical hero, Pete Townshend.  If free
speech and opinions offend you, then please don't read
on.....

Will somebody get a message to Pete to let us know if
The Who is going to continue or not?  After four
months of this shit I want some f**king info.  F**k
this email to Rolling Stone bullshit.  The people in
your f**king local town didn't pay for the big house,
you dumb motherf**ker....come shake my hand.  I've
been playing a Who song at every show I've played ever
since this happened, I've walked around with LIFEHOUSE
shirts on, and I punched one drunk asshole right in
the damn face.  How long does it take to write your
autobiography?  Hasn't he been working on this since
1995?  DAMN IT!!

Jon
www.thirdofnever.com

=====