Ian Anderson...one more time

There has been some confusion about the Ian Anderson
comment, so I'm going to post the acutal paragraph
from his website:

New Anderson Solo Album in Works

Since January, I have been recording tracks for the
new Ian Anderson solo album tentatively titled, The
New Ian Anderson Solo Album (yes, Im kidding) and
there are now nine tracks with me (vocals, flutes,
guitars, mandolins) almost complete and ready for a
few judicious overdubs from the great and the good who
arent particularly busy during the next few weeks.
Pete Townsend and Michael Jackson have other things on
their minds, so I guess they wont be available, for
starters. I have another four tracks to do in the next
couple of weeks but will be fitting them around the
new Tull album recording sessions. But more of that
right now!

=====
Jon Dawsonwww.thirdofnever.com