Get off the high horse.

>From: Keithjmoon70@aol.com
>Subject: Re: Some more research
>
>Bombs come and land on people. They can't help it.

Hey!  I thought you supported the Iraq war???????

>My purpose in exposing my situation later-at considerable cost-was to help in
>our understanding in the real world, not just in our tidy, judgmental
>inexperienced minds.

Not to interject between you and Scott, but Jon, you're making judgements on what others (me included) on this list know or have experienced, and quite frankly you just don't know *what* they (I) know or have experienced.

Talk about sitting on a throne.
Or is that a high horse?
<enter visual of Mr. Ed smoking a dube>

Kevin in VT