(Who) Status Back Baby

>Projecting your life experience on another is quite a common

Otto:

Yes, and that's what you're trying to do here...like a jilted schoolgirl, project all your personal problems onto me. Won't work, though. Gawd, you're so limited. You must get down on your knees every morning to thank the Big G that Trent Lott proves you're not THE stupidest person on the planet. I'd like to see the stats, though...I'm not so sure...

>Now why would you take an unprovoked shot at Greg now

Why is what I do ANY of your concern? Is One Life To Live on hiatus or something? You're so completely pathetic, chum! Can't you see what you reveal when you send another unprovoked attack my way? Again, YOU don't get to determine who and what I (or anyone here) can write about...who they can have a discussion with...you must be taking this new Bush McCarthyism too effin' seriously. You're not the new boss or the old boss...you're just a bespeckled underwashed greasy-haired computer geek sitting alone in your basement, wishing you had a real friend.

>why you're so despised

Yes, and it's just KILLING me, so I sat down and wrote this song about it (with apologies to Frank Zappa):

(Who) Status Back Baby

I'm losing status on the Who list
I guess that I should be so pissed
(WAH WAH WAH WAH)

I was the king of every list activity
But that's no more...
Oh mama, what will come of me?

The other night we discussed the Coasters
I was put down by some posters
(WAH WAH WAH WAH)
A bunch of conservatives
Looked down their nose at me
They had posted tons of EMails, I had posted three
I hear the secret whispers everywhere I go
My Who spirit is at an all time low

Everyone in town knows I'm a handsome music star
I sing and dance and grow my hair and drive a shiny car
I'm friendly and I'm charming I belong to *De Molay*
I'm gonna try like mad to Get my status back today
Status back, Baby, Status back, Baby
Status back, Baby, Status back, Baby