RAF Roundel Items no up on RAFwarehouse site.

The following RAF Roundel (Who Target) Items are now available at rafwarehouse (link below).
Kevin in VT

-----Original Message-----
From: RAF Warehouse [mailto:rafwarehouse@yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 15, 2003 6:37 PM
To: O'Neal, Kevin W.
Subject: RE: RE: RAF Target Flag

Hi Kevin,

I just wanted to drop you a note about a few new
additions. We were able to add quite a bit of stuff
today.

The mugs and steins that you were interested in are
now online. Here is a list of all the merchandise
added this morning with roundel designs on them:
- baby bibs
- infant/toddler roundel tshirts
- womens cut tshirts with roundel
- baby onesies
- boxer shorts/underwear
- beanie cap
- mugs large and small
- steins
- keepsake box
- mousepad
- coaster
- apron
You can find all the roundel designs in the
departments under the RAF Section. All that
merchandise plus what we already had on the site
should keep the Who fans busy for a while.

Also you may want to take advantage of our latest
coupon offer. You can find the info on our home page
on the right side. But just as reference it's a $5 off
coupon for orders over $40. Just enter the coupon code
"DADGRADS" during the checkout. (This offer is good
until 5/31/2003) Feel free to pass this info on to
friends and other Who fans. It may come in handy with
all the new roundel items up there now. :)

Thanks again for all your help!

Sincerely,

RAF Warehouse
http://www.cafeshops.com/rafwarehouse/