Yummy.....Tastee Freeze..!!!

From: "Sigel, James J" <james.sigel@hp.com>

And I think it's a fine opportunity to let you know, that I am, in fact,
Keith Moon.  I decided in '78 that it was time to move on.  I was
trapped by the lifestyle and the only way out was the "Elvis Way".  I
staged my own demise (at Jim Morrison's suggestion) and moved to Africa
with Jim and Elvis.  We own a Tastee Freeze near the coast.
---

Hey Keith!

AnEnglishBoy used to be an assistant mgr. of a Tastee Freeze in 1966/67 and I can
make a Tastee Freeze Ice Cream Cone, dipped in chocolate, so tall that you have
to lean it sideways to get it out the window to a customer.....

Many hilarious antics were realised during my tenure with the Tastee Freeze franchise,
and I think you, above all, Mr. Moon, can appreciate my abilities to initiate the ridiculous
and absurd...tho' Jimmy and Elvis would certainly get a laugh or two as well.....

I am ready and willing to travel, can begin work immediately, however, I cannot offer
any recomendations from previous empoyers, for obvious reasons, which, I would think,
makes me the perfect choice to manage your fine fast food establishment.....

Care for an onion Malted? How 'bout soggy hot dog buns smeared all over the front
windows of the 'Freeze? Sound good? Shagging birds in the back room when things
are slow? Well, I'm you man!

Call anytime ... 1.666.867.5309 ... or ... 1.666.634.5789

AnEnglishBoy~