Re: Moon bio

James wrote:

<<Maybe it's too close to Pete's recent troubles and I
can't handle anymore negative portrayals of The 'Ooo.
That might explain why I didn't object to it when I
read the book the first time.  Will this odyssey ever
end???  Keith the wife beater, John the aging rock
star dying of a coke induced heart attack with a
stripper, Pete the alleged Ped...  What's next?  Roger
is really a woman???  God, I hope not.>>

I did read a rumour on the aohell Who board by someone
who heard that Roger was unhappy with his sexuality
and went to Sweden to become a woman!

=====
Anna U. Mormack
Welcome to My World: