Who Asked YOU?

Marky:

>I'm still laughing because he broke his own "truce" yet another time!
What a maroon.

I suppose it's only fair that you got a laugh at my expense, my old pal,
seeing as how your daily posts provide the rest of us with laughter so
consistently.  I am an advocate of fair play after all.

However, if you are referring to my reference to you in the discussion I
had with Kevin, (which you could only be referring to here), YOU
inserted yourself into OUR discussion, therefore - even considering your
strange delusions of grandeur, you are not above reproach and/or reply.
Keep that in mind if you want to stir up trouble, which you no doubt
wish to.

Also remember, that replying to your comments regarding my statements,
does not break any "truce" that had been established; it is a simple
response.  Perhaps you can understand that concept when the haze of
mental instability lifts and you can see more clearly.

And if you do insist on creating trouble, tension and outright
hostility, which I believe to be the case:  Bring it on little girl.  I
occasionally miss our clashes; I must admit, I take a certain amount of
pleasure in seeing you degenerate into the true Marky you are, and all
of your pretentious grandstanding here gets exposed by your true nature.

* I mentioned your comment to Kevin in regards to our discussion - you
in turn call me names.  Nice work, it's right in character for you. *

Finally, in your reMark alleging I broke my own truce "yet another
time", I defy you to find an instance where I insulted you without
provocation.  I dare you.  C'mon, you've got plenty of that weird energy
- go sift through the digests and provide some proof.  Until you do, try
posting with a little integrity for a change.

It's quite obvious that you simply felt the need to start some trouble,
which is no doubt a need to make up for your own inadequacies.  You need
to let go of your small penis obsession; there's more to life than that.
However, if you want some abuse, then keep it up, I'll oblige you.

But if you truly want a peaceful co-existence here, then keep your
smelly hole shut.  Don't comment and expect none in return.  Feel free
to speak your mind, but stop pretending you are above the rest of us and
beyond disagreements.  You are indeed a pestilence Marky-girl.  It's a
damn shame that you aren't a bigger Zeppelin fan.  The quality of this
list would rise dramatically if you were a member of the Led Zeppelin
list instead.

Can't wait to hear your replies; your denials of guilt could fill
volumes of psychological journals...Bye Marky.

Jim in Colorado

PS - Did you place any bets on my reaction this time?  If you are only
creating trouble and disrupting the list to win a tidy sum of money
again, congrats to you.  It's a sucker bet.