From: "Ian" <istanley@nbnet.nb.ca>
Subject: Noel Redding RIP

Noel Redding, who was best known as the bass player for rock legend Jimi
Hendrix has died at the age of 57. Redding, who played bass on all three of
The Jimi Hendrix Experience's landmark albums - 'Are You Experienced?',
'Axis: Bold As Love' and 'Electric Ladyland' passed away on Sunday in County
Cork, Ireland. The cause of death is not yet known.

Noel Redding's manager announced the news on his company Track Records'
website. The posting reads in part: "He was a legend in my mind and meeting
and working with the man has been very special. Noel re-unites with Jimi and
his mother Margaret who died only a few weeks ago."