Re: [TheWho] Today's news

Hello everyone ---

I am in London for the auction of John Entwistle's estate which will be May 13. Full details forthcoming --- hope to meet some of you here!!! I am staying in Paddington area --- contact me and let's hook up!!!

Rafe
 Here's another headline that features the Sex Offender Register.  The NY
Times did get it right in a couple of other articles.

http://www.nytimes.com/2003/05/07/arts/music/07CND-TOWNS.html

To comment, contact:

executive-editor@nytimes.com

managing-editor@nytimes.com