Re: joking?

> Your transparency is shocking.
> I am in Awe.
> Such a pleasure to have you here on igtc.
> Kevin in VT

Addressed specifically to you so as not to "pollute" anyone else. Not one curse word or example of name-calling in the entire e-mail. And a final paragraph loaded with blatantly obvious sarcasm meant as a joke. Who was it who was accusing me of not being able to take a joke? Kevin, I LOVE YOU!
Tsk, tsk. Sometimes you very much remind me of a troll, Mc. Are you sure you haven't come to us from alt.music.who?

keets

Harmony and understanding
Sympathy and trust abounding
No more falsehoods or derisions