joking?

In a message dated 3/26/2003 9:10:49 PM Eastern Standard Time, TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com writes:

> <snip of *LONG* lawyerly word-by-word explanation of definitions and past crap that I didn't even bother reading.>
> >
> >Weak even by your standards, Kev old pal.  I was going to go into a nice profanity-laced tirade >to re-live old times, but decided it had been done do death.  Have fun with this little e-mail.   >I know you will if it makes it past the
> >filter. (hehehehehe)
> >
> >Mc
>
> Well, true to his nature, Mr. Mc has again weaseled his way into my personal E-mail, using the clever deceptive aol account, despite my well documented pleads and requests not to.
>
> If there was ever any doubt, his true colors are shining brightly;
> deception, disrespect for peoples privacy and wishes, admission of profanity-laced tirades, and plain old troll behavior
> (aol-heheheh).
>
> Mc, you're truly a class act.
>
> Your transparency is shocking.
> I am in Awe.
> Such a pleasure to have you here on igtc.
> Kevin in VT

Addressed specifically to you so as not to "pollute" anyone else.  Not one curse word or example of name-calling in the entire e-mail.  And a final paragraph loaded with blatantly obvious sarcasm meant as a joke.  Who was it who was accusing me of not being able to take a joke?  Kevin, I LOVE YOU!

Mc