keeping to the topic, as per Rich?

> >From: Sroundtable@
>    >Subject: who are they in the studio
>    >
>  >Any suggestions?
>
> I've got a bunch.
> Do you *really* want to hear them?
>
> Kevin in VT
> wondering where this fits in on Rich's "keep to the topic"
> plead.

Isn't a Who coverband fronted by an individual who is actually on this list a Who-related topic?  From time to time people will ask for an update of how we're doing, so I figured since we had new things to report, I would put them up.  Good enough?Yes, Kevin, I actually would want to hear them.  I actually value your opinion on all Who-related matters.  This is true.

Mc