Re: ICSFM & WN-D review

>>OOOOh,  Hmm, this is going to really bother me now,
because I DEFINITELY heard Pete say this within the
last couple of years.  This sounds like an
assignment for Ken!  Where did I hear him say it, Ken?
(Pete commenting on the reason for not playing ICSFM
live) He spoke a bit sarcastically, like we should
know how hard it would be to play.  I do know that it
was not in a dream or in a private letter, so it ain't
just me that heard it.  It seems to me that it was
said in 2001.  Then they go and put it on the 2002 set
list.<<

There is a thread in the alt.music.who archives, Aug.
21, 2000, responding to a Pete diary entry entitled
"Monkish Habits?"  Apparently Pete commented on why
they wouldn't play ICSFM live, having to do with the
complexity of the arrangement... but no one actually
posted his words.  There is also discussion of it in
IGTC archives... These are the same diary entries
where he characterized the '89 Who as "bloated."

>>I am off to best buy to pick up my treat!<<
Enjoy!

BTW, the timeline I posted here is online now at
http://www.petetownshendisinnocent.com/

=====
I SUPPORT PETE TOWNSHEND.
NO 'What Ifs' NECESSARY.