Re: ICSFM & WN-D review

In a message dated 3/26/2003 10:17:05 AM Eastern Standard Time,
bushchoked@yahoo.com writes:

> Never stopped The Who in the past, but it's not "common" knowledge since I
> haven't heard or seen it hinted at anywhere in 35 years!

OOOOh,  Hmm, this is going to really bother me now, because I DEFINITELY
heard Pete say this within the last couple of years.  This sounds like an
assignment for Ken!  Where did I hear him say it, Ken? (Pete commenting on
the reason for not playing ICSFM live) He spoke a bit sarcastically, like we
should know how hard it would be to play.  I do know that it was not in a
dream or in a private letter, so it ain't just me that heard it.  It seems to
me that it was said in 2001.  Then they go and put it on the 2002 set list.

I am off to best buy to pick up my treat!

Jon in Mi.