: I Can See for Miles

>From: Joe Lewinski
>Subject: Re: I Can See for Miles
>
>When I talked to Scott and Kevin then next day at Camden, they were bummed
>about the performance as a whole (first show on the second leg), and I
>remember
>Scott saying that ICSFM didn't sound right (in particular Roger's vocals).

I, for one, was bummed about the energy level, and what seemed like Pete's
stand-off-ishness.
So, that effects the music.
But, ICSFM was the highlight of the show for me.
Different.
Funky.
Slamming drums.
Rush of sound  (miles and miles and miles and miles and
miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiles).
And it was the only show they played it.
:-)
:-)
:-)
I feel lucky.
I can't remember if Roger's voice was off.  I do recall thinking that Simon
was quite audible that song though.

For what it's worth.....
Kevin in VT

PS. I don't own the show.  Go figure.