Re: I Can See for Miles

In a message dated 3/20/2003 7:09:04 PM Eastern Standard Time,
lewinski@icanon.com writes:

> Jon:
>
> I know you were at this concert as were Kevin, Scott, Stu, Jeff, Alan and
> Keets.

Joe,

Yes, I was. I enjoyed this show very much, mainly because of the experience
of meeting the above mentioned listees.  Every one of them. Thanks to both
Jeff and Kevin.

As for the show, it was a first of a leg show similar to Detroit in intensity
and was stronger in the end than at the beginning. It really started rocking
with the quad songs as I remember. I'll listen to the encore a few times and
give a more educated answer later, as I haven't listened to anything except
sneaking a listen to ICSFM, which was pretty good, but not *bombastic* like I
wished it would have been.  Keith was really missed by me on that one.

Meeting the listees was precious.

Jon