Re: Somthing Trivial-but interesting

In a message dated 3/19/2003 11:14:25 AM Eastern Standard Time,
sschrade@ascpl.lib.oh.us writes:

> Now, maybe Daltrey sat in a hotel room one night &scribbled them down
> so as not to forget them, but that's probably the extent of it.  I don't
> think he has to *present* his lyrics to Pete for approval.  He may not
> have even discussed it with Pete.  Why would he?  They each get a little
> part at the end of the song.  They each made up their own loosely form-
> ulated set of lyrics for that part.

For the most part, Roger's part at the and of TKAA has been pretty much the
same everytime he sings it.  Pete always has something to say seemingly off
the top of his head freestyle.  And it rhymes!  I wonder if Pete thinks of
what to say before the show or if he takes a "daring" chance according to how
he feels at the moment he says it. It's only a few lines.

I must've listened to 'em at least 100 times.  What is discouraging to me now
is that without realizing Roger's little mistake there, I now have to admit
that I was enjoying them a little more than I had a right to!

Jon in Mi.