Rock Legend band

>From: Zenswhen
>Subject: Re: Rock Legend band
>
>>Watt's talent lies in the subtle and sublime.
>Moon's natural, insane, fanatical, spontaneous value as a *pop/rock*

Just want to throw my 2 cents in here, 'cause we know how I like to
interject......
Watts is a jazz drummer by trade.  He himself admits readily that he is not
a rock drummer, and that he actually doesn't like drumming for The Stones or
to rock music.
"It's a job"    cw

With that said, I find jazz musicians to be the best in the world, and
simply love Watts' style, particularly on Ya-ya's.
But, Watts ain't no Keith Moon.
No one is or ever will be.

Keith was blessed.

>But I think Kevin pinned it when he said:
>
>>Dude, are you insane, or simply Forest Gump stupid?
>>Go punch yourself in the face.

Did I write that?
........moment of clarity.

Kevin in VT