Re: Yawn... have to set the record straight with Kevin AGAIN... truce proposal

>I know everyone feels they have to defend their honor (and that of their friends)

Well, now I think you're addressing me directly. That's not how it is Lela. It's just that some of us don't forget as easily as others do, apparently.
We all do this. I admit to it myself, and just last night Jon sent me email asking if I wanted assistance on another list. It's just that it can go overboard and start to destroy the discussion. This is the payoff that trolls get from messing with a list, I guess.

>What happened with Jeff, BTW? I really miss him now that I'm back on the list.

You know full well that he left after his dispute with Mark, off list, was dragged here. You also know you can find him on The Shout.
That's right. I read the fight in the archives, and besides The Shout, Jeff is also on a couple of other lists I post on. I asked what happened WITH Jeff, though. I don't understand how the fight managed to escalate the way it did. It seemed to start off with hurt feelings and just got uglier and nastier.

keets