Re: Yawn... have to set the record straight with Kevin AGAIN... truce proposal

In a message dated 3/15/2003 6:09:57 PM Pacific Standard Time,
Sroundtable@aol.com writes:

> <<<For God's sake, in response to my comment about your unprovoked attacks
> on others (mainly me) you mentioned my naming you in two posts (which was
> only one post before your little joke.  My point was very clear that
> despite a mention of your name, I did not attack you personally yet YOU did
> attack me.  I never implied that you accused me of an attack.  This is YOU
> distorting another truth.  And you DO attack others, with two such examples
> in the last two days. >Don't you see the irony in my joke (me, who was
> posting political post after> another, telling *you* to shut up after Paul
> sends his post)?> Given the Gumpness you're showing, I'm not surprised it
> flew right over your> head.> Jesus, you're beyond me.>>>

I am definitely not making light of the hurt feelings here.  But, If I wasn't
reading posts more carefully these days, I'd say this is an exchange similar
to what me and my kid's dad go through......."I only said this, but then you
said that so I was just defending myself.........so I'm never speaking to you
again ok? Now let's never speak again, ok...until next time, fuck you, no
fuck YOU, no FUCK YOU.......etc., etc., etc.,."

Love,
Jo

"yes.......I'm no one's wife, but
Ohhhhhhh....I LOVE my life!
And all.......That......JJJJAAAZZZZZZZZ!!!!!"

CHICAGO