Re: Yawn... have to set the record straight with Kevin AGAIN... truce proposal

> If I attack or curse in an e-mail I send you, you can send a copy of it to Keets or Schrade
> and if they ask me to resign forever from the list, I will do so, no questions asked

I'm telling you right now I will *not* veto any resolution calling for use of force.  Since Keets
& I have been on the Security Council we've seen many of these conflicts come & go.  Most
of the time they are resolved peacefully.  Sometimes, regretfully, force may be needed.

Our goal with you, Mc, has always been to disarm you of your words of mass destruction
However, it's become quite obvious over the years that you are not serious about disarming.
You never have been.

You've had nearly three years to disarm your words of mass destruction.  Each time a new
resolution is passed you ignore it - flaunting your uncooperativeness in front of the entire
list community.

Well, your time is running out.  Keets & I are prepared to lead a coalition of the willing to
finally put an end to your troll-like regime.  Do not underestimate our seriousness & resolve.

It's time for the other members to show their cards.  We want to know where they stand
on this issue of Mc's belligerence.  Therefore, Keets & I will formulate one final resolution,
one last chance, if you will, to try to peacefully resolve this crisis (her foreign secretary is
meeting with my foreign secretary as we speak).  If it fails, we are quite prepared to lead our
coalition of the willing to disarm you by force.

Make no mistake, one way or another, Mc, you *will* be disarmed of your words of mass
destruction.  Keets & I will not idly sit by while your dangerous behavior goes unchecked.
Our message has always been clear - disarm or be disarmed.  The choice belongs to you,
Mc.  Your fate is in your own hands.  Hopefully, you'll make the correct decision.

Thank you & may God bless the IGTC list.

- SCHRADE in Akron