Re: Yawn... have to set the record straight with Kevin AGAIN... truce proposal

I am definitely not making light of the hurt feelings here.
Me either, but I'd also enjoy a little less in the way of conflict. It seems the list defaults to that at the slightest opportunity when we should all try to respect one another's views. The conflict cuts down on legitimate discussion, and in extreme cases, runs people off. Everyone that leaves or feels unwelcome to post cuts down on the quality of the discussion.

I know everyone feels they have to defend their honor (and that of their friends), but please, let's keep it friendly, okay?

keets