Re: Mc without a clue

In a message dated 3/11/03 12:15:48 PM Eastern Standard Time,
bushchoked@yahoo.com writes:

> There is no connection.

I am glad of that.  Imagine if there were *Nukes* on board.  This (weapons of
mass destruction) is the issue about Iraq.  911 is just the cold water that
should have woken us up.

>For the bazillionth time.

Is that a real number?

>Yeah, anyone who could take us from peace and prosperity to war and terrible
economy while losing a PR war with a maniac like Saddam Hussein is the right
man all right. Uh huh.

Regarding the US economy, I don't believe GWB has as much influence you give
him credit for.

To make one thing clear, I'm not a simplistic pro-GWB con-Clinton person.
However, I do agree with the actions he is taking in this matter.

I also do not intend to abuse the list here with endless political ranting.
I spoke up because it looks as if we are going to war.  Not a common
occurrence.  I hope.

I better be careful.  If you do have a Whofest I want to be able to be
welcome there.  But I already said the "W" word. oops.  ;-)

Jon in Mi.