Re: Mc without a clue Part II

>If I remember correctly, there was some delay between Saddam's expulsion of inspectors and Clinton's military attack on Iraq

Mc:

How long has Bush beeing building this war with Iraq? Talk about DELAYS. You have no point.

>As usual, rather than addressing the substance of WHY I refer to many of your

Excuse me, but who used the word "blather?" Funny how you can say what you like but I can't. How very conservative of you.

Oh, and wipe your chin.

"Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent."
                                 Isaac Asimov

                 Cheers             ML