Re: pete jokes: my views

do the Who HAVE TO go on?

Also, I think The Who are a symbol and regardless of the personal failings of the band members, this will continue. Like Roger says, The Who will go on.
Do you mean when they're old and ninety and creaky and only want to retire in peace to a quiet nursing home? We're talking about different things, I think.

What I mean is that The Who has developed into a legend that will transcend the personal lives of its members. If they want to, Roger and Pete do have an option to go on with Who projects.

keets