Re: Pete diary

pkeets@hotmail.com writes:

> Pete has a new diary up, but doesn't really say much.

I just checked it and I expected to see a few words.  There are two
paragraphs followed by a reposting of the statement he made back in January.
Although there is no new info to speak of, it is great to hear that he wants
us to know that it is by the advice of his attorneys that he is not speaking
about it.  We knew that, but it is great to hear from the man himself.

Jon in Mi.