Re: "Violence/It's the only thing that will make you seesense... "

pkeets@hotmail.com writes:

> All Pete's efforts to get out of doing a new Who album have failed
> so far, and now he's come up with this to impede progress.  ;)

Wow.  That's a good one!

Pete did get himself into this mess.  "Common sense 'd tell me not to try and
con-tin-ue..."  I never tell anyone that he didn't.  But as Keets pointed out
it is the lies, and the unfair media withchhunt without facts that have to be
stood against.  I am a person of truth and I get offended when I see another
one being raped in public.  There are things that *should* bother us.
Especially the ones that know this arena personally. Thankfully I am like
Roger here.

What makes me speak up in this case is not out of some sort of fan loyalty
(although I am a loyal one to the marrow), but from a personal pain for one
who is just not what they are saying he is. He is quite the opposite. We have
the opportunity to say about him what he cannot say about himself. Just like
his Richmond neighbors did.

"If you have to tell 'em who you is,... you ain't." Joe Louis.

Jon in Mi.