Re: "Violence/It's the only thing that will make you seesense... "

stood against. I am a person of truth and I get offended when I see another one being raped in public. There are things that *should* bother us.
Correct! There are moral principles involved here that deserve our attention. I'm glad to say that most Who fans have felt this and leaped to Pete's defense without any question, but I'm a little surprised that a few don't seem to understand the issues. There are a few folks on the lists who have totally missed the boat.

keets