Re: Karma and sin

In a message dated 6/26/2003 11:34:41 AM Eastern Standard Time,
lewinski@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

> The variation throughout our species and the ability for two people
> to look at the same with two radically different perceptions
> just amazes me sometimes.
>
> Joe in Philly  -  Enjoying this whole thread being discussed.

Ha ha!

I got a kick out of that Kog thing, man. Do you have that tract as well?  I
figured everyone would know about Dr. Dotsenko, though. hmph.

 Hey, at least you were enjoying the discussion. I'll take what I kin git.The
only support I seem to have is, well,... God.

;-)

Jon in Mi.