Re: Karma and sin

	>From: SicilianMother@
	>Subject: Re: Karma and sin
>
>All is fair in love and war.....

No.

>maybe you and I are reading different diary entries

No.

>Sounds like he'd fit in around here!

So, you get my point!

>I guess if I accept Pete as a human who makes mistakes, that makes me blind.
>A.....ok.

No.

>I still *don't* understand the hostility and anger that you and Scott and
>others have towards Pete.  I just don't feel it.

Now it's "hostility and anger"?
Please.

>I see Pete as someone who in the process of trying to help,

Time line of events contradicts the above statement.

But, the accent is on "someone who was trying to help"...not "stupid
mistake".

No.
It was clearly an error in judgement.  And he clearly was on those sites for his own personal motivations.

>I believe he was a victim of abuse, and in the process of trying
>to make sure it wouldn't happen to others,

Again, the facts of this situation don't fit that statement.

>he stepped on a land mine, on accident.

He stepped on a land mine, on accident?
Whooooops!  Accidentally went to this site more than once.
Whooooops!  Accidentally pulled out my card and entered my numbers.
That's some liberal use of the word accident.
Sounds very similar to the denial Pete is under.

>But, he is a soldier, fighting the war, and for that,
>I salute him.

Again, the timeline and facts of this case clearly show that the war started well after Pete was "fighting".

>That is the way I see it.

You're not looking at the facts then.
And, he sure aint fighting now.

But that's ok with you.