But faith is another matter...

>From: "Sigel, James J"
>Subject: But faith is another matter...
>
> Despite our differences in the past, I know that if you and I
>met up at a bar, we'd be laughing our asses off by closing time and
>having a helluva time.

You may be right.

>Although if Mark were there too, I'd probably
>end up beating the living shit out of him by the end of the first round.

Then again, you very well may be wrong.

Mark is a good guy, Jim.
A really good and honest guy.  Really.
Just as I listened to Scott when he told me that you were a 'good guy', I
would hope you would listen to both of us when I (I'm sure Schrade would
agree) say that Mark is a good guy.
Really, he is.
He doesn't deserve what you've dished out on him over the many months
(thinking specifically about one long curse and name filled post a while
back that had me questioning Scott's perspective).
For what it's worth.
But, I digress.
Carry on.

>Kevin?  Kevin???  Wake up!
>Somebody get a doctor, I think Kevin has fainted!!!!

Still conscious!
<damn narcolepsy>

Kevin in VT