The Leaman Principle or Paranoia Self Destroya

Sally:

>BTW, in no reality that exists can my first response to Jeff's post,
>included below, be called a "whine."

Oh God, not again.  You mean you are actually going to claim innocence
AGAIN?!?  To loosely quote Billy Shakes, "one calm response doth not a
balanced person make."  I have an honest question for you, and I'd be
honored if you would slum with me long enough to answer it.

Mark, do you ever fess up to ANYTHING you've ever done?  Let me rephrase
that.  How about, Mark, have you ever not been a "victim"?  I raise the
question because YOU and ONLY YOU, consistently insult people who
haven't reached some sort of "Leaman Principle" of approval, insult even
your allies with your arrogance, and bring this list to its lowest level
with your constant preaching and politics.  But somehow, as you badger
us daily with denials of guilt in anything, you still whip up vehement
hostility with regularity and then walk away after painting yourself as
some sort of victim.  Help is just a phone call away you know.

Like most people here, I was rather surprised by Jeff's hostility
towards Kevin and Scott, but dude - I KNOW why he went after you.  As
far as your groundless denials goes, if the shit fits buddy, wear it.

>Now, Jim, further attacks will only serve to further expose yourself to
the list.

Expose?  You've raised the bar WAY too high for me to even try to do
that; it can't be done.  Although if I did expose myself, I hope Jo
won't press charges!

Attacks?  Ugh.  I'll make it simple - You commented on something I said.
I replied to your comment.  No attack was there except in your tiny
little paranoid mind.  Now let's see here.  I would go to the trouble to
repost the exchange you call an "attack" but what for?  I fess up to
insinuating that you were a "whiner".  Okay, let's just say I came right
out and called you a "whiner".  Fair enough?  So, in response to a
little criticism (I DARED disagree with the Great Kook), here's how Mark
the Mature handles it:

By calling me a "Jeff wannabe".  And we all know how you feel about
Jeff, so we don't need to explain the insult intended.

And by calling me:  "Thanks, Jim you unmitigated fool"  Nice one there.
Did you have to look "unmitigated" up in the Dick-tionary?

And this is my favorite:  "Oh, and are you jealous of everyone who's
more intelligent than you are? I mean, that's almost everyone in the
universe!"  This one is great.  Did you hear that one on the playground
or did the big kids beat you up again?  I'll stoop to your infantile
level and answer that.

No.  I'm jealous of Catherine Zeta Jones' old man, but that's about it.
You see, it's easy.  Just like someone can't be the "baddest cat in the
land" because there's always someone tougher out there, one cannot get
too caught up in competing with people's intellectual levels.  Just like
the tough-guy concept, there's always someone out there smarter than
you.  So being jealous over something like that is counter-productive
and a waste of time and I don't bother with it.

I know this concept is alien to you, but look it up in your
dick-tionary; the word is:  humility.  Now, if you could only apply a
little humility to your own life, then you wouldn't be the
unconscionable asshole that you are.  Sorry, that's an insult to
assholes.  I mean the "dick" you are.  There.  That's better.

Okay your turn Marky.  I'll play along for a couple days but that'll be
it, so make 'em good!

Jim in Colorado