But faith is another matter...

Kevin:

>Well, I'm glad you see where I've been coming from.
>
>I've always had faith in you, Jim.  Got any influence over Keets?  ;-)
>
>Kevin in VT

No, sorry.  She's a free-thinking individual and free from my negative
influences.  She's too smart to fall for anything I could try to
influence.  Unless I came up with some sort of wonder product or
something.

And since I don't sense any sarcasm (sarcasm?  From this group?
Noooooo!) in your reply, an honest response is warranted here.  The
faith principle is reciprocated Kev and has been there all along, from
my end.  Despite our differences in the past, I know that if you and I
met up at a bar, we'd be laughing our asses off by closing time and
having a helluva time.  Although if Mark were there too, I'd probably
end up beating the living shit out of him by the end of the first round.

As frightening as it sounds, and I hope you won't need therapy after
reading this, you and I are very much alike.  Kevin?  Kevin???  Wake up!
Somebody get a doctor, I think Kevin has fainted!!!!

Jim in Colorado