Exquisitely Pissed - The Who Game

(Hmmmm....maybe this'll distract 'em & bring peace & unity to the list.)

(Fuck 'em.  What do you care?)

(It's just easier when everyone's getting along.)

(Oh, poor little Scotty, doesn't like the fighting on the list.  Boo hoo.)

(Fuck you, I've participated in some of that fighting.)

(Oooh, big tough guy now.  Doesn't mind the fighting when it's *his* ass
on the line, but no one else is allowed.  Hypocrite.)

(Fuck you, I express how I feel.  Right or wrong.)

(I still say they're not worth it.)

(Maybe, but *I* am.)

(Fine, do what you want.  Give 'em another one of your little pussy Who
games.  Like that'll really solve anything.)

(It'll make *you* go away.)

(*)

1. "love is rough"
2. "for the band"
3. "it's getting late"
4. "just the same"
5. "from the music"

- SCHRADE in Akron

I believe in God, only I spell it Nature.
     - Frank Lloyd Wright